Kedarnath Badrinath Package
On reaching Haridwar, check-in to your hotel. Evening visit Har ki Pauri and enjoy evening Ganga aarti. Take holy dip in the river Ganga. Later visit local market near the place and come back to hotel. Overnight at hotel.
–a paradise for nature-lovers, Haridwar presents kaleidoscope of Indian culture and civilization. Haridwar also termed as 'Gateway to Gods' is known as Mayapuri, Kapila, Gangadwar as well. The followers of Lord Shiva (Har) and followers of Lord Vishnu (Hari) pronounce this place Haridwar and Hardwar respectively as told by some. It is also a point of entry to Dev Bhoomi and Char Dham (Four main centers of pilgrimage in Uttarakhand) Viz. Badrinath, Kedarnath, Gangotri and Yamunotri.
Day 2: Haridwar /Rudraprayag /Guptkashi (210kms/7-8hr)
After breakfast proceed to Guptkashi enroute visit Devprayag. On arrival check-in Hotel / Swiss Tents. Overnight stay at Guptkashi.
- is a town and a nagar panchayat in Tehri Garhwal district in the state of Uttarakhand, India, and is one of the Panch Prayag of Alaknanda River where Alaknanda and Bhagirathi rivers meet and take the name Ganga or Ganges River.
- is located at a distance of 47 km from the holy shrine, Kedarnath. The town holds immense religious importance as it houses famous ancient temples like Vishwanath Temple and Ardhnareshwar Temple.
Day 3: Guptkashi /Gaurikund /Kedarnath (40 km/2-3 hrs. and 14Kms on foot)
Early morning drive to Gaurikund. From Gaurikund 14 Kms trek to Kedarnath, Lunch enroute. Overnight stay at hotel/Camp.
Kedarnath Temple - the present temple built in 8th century AD by Adi Guru Shankaracharya lies adjacent to the site of an ancient temple built bu Pandavas. Temple has a Conical Lingam - the assemblies of pilgrims and visitors. The temple is more than 1000 year old. Behind the Kedarnath temple lays the samadhi of final resting place of Adi Guru Shankaracharya. It is belived that after establishing the four dham in India he went for his Samadhi at an early age of 32 years.
Day 4: Kedarnath -Gaurikund- Guptkashi (14kms trek and 40 kms Drive)
After darshan and pooja proceed to Gaurikund. Lunch in Gaurikund. Drive to Guptkashi. Overnight stay at hotel/Camp.
- is located at a distance of 47 km from the holy shrine, Kedarnath. The town holds immense religious importance as it houses famous ancient temples like Vishwanath Temple and Ardhnareshwar Temple
Day 5: Guptkashi – Badrinath (220 Kms / 7-8 hrs.)
After having your breakfast in the morning, check out of the hotel and start driving towards your next destination, Badrinath via Joshimath. On reaching Badrinath, check-in to the hotel. After taking some rest and refreshments, leave for you are all set to go to Badrinath Temple for Darshan. After Darshan, return to the hotel. Enjoy your dinner and Overnight at the hotel.
- Cradled in the twin Mountain ranges of Nar and Narayan is the holies of the four main shrines-badrinath along the left bank of Alaknanda with the towering Neelkanth peak as the splendid backdrop. Once the spot was carpeted eith "Badri"or wild berries and hence was famous as Badrivan Legend has it when the ganga was requested to descend to earth to help suffering humanity,the earth was unable to with stand the force of its descent, There for the mighty ganga was split in to 12 holy channels, Alaknanda was one of then that later became the abode of Loard Vishnu or Badrinath.
Day 6: Badrinath/Joshimath (45 kms / 2 hrs by road.)
Early morning pilgrims after having a bath in the Taptkund have the Darshan of Badrivishal. One may explore Narad Kund, Brahama Kapal, Charanpaduka, Mata Murty Temple, Mana Village, Vasundhara, Bhim Pul, Vyas Gufa (cave) etc. After darshan transfer to Joshimath. Overnight at Joshimath.Joshimath- is situated on the slopes above the confluence of Alaknanda and Dhauliganga. Of the four 'Math established by Adi Shankaracharya, Joshimath is on the way to Badrinath. There are many temples in the township most important is the temple of Nar Singh in commotion of Lord Vishnu. The left arm of this deity is with time and the popular belief holds that the day, the arm completely wither, Badrinath valley will cease to exist and the Gods will transfer the residence into the neighboring Niti Valley at Bhavishya Badri.
DAY 07 – Haridwar Departure.
- At right time depart to Haridwar railway station for onward destination.
DAY 07 – Joshimath/Haridwar (275 kms/ 10 hrs)
Morning, Visit to Narsimha Temple, Joshimath. Back to hotel, after breakfast transfer to Haridwar.Overnight stay at Haridwar.Narsimha Temple,Joshimath is about 1200 years old. Dedicated to Vishnu, the presiding deity of the temple is Narsimha, the half-man, half-lion and fourth incarnation of Vishnu. Like Badrinath, he is also sitting in the sukhasana. The characteristic feature of the deity is that its left wrist is very thin and is getting thinner by the day.At the beginning of every winter, the deity from the Badrinath temple is brought in a procession and kept in this temple for 6 months.
DAY 08 – Haridwar Departure.
At right time depart to Haridwar railway station for onward destination.
Cost: - MAP:
|No. of Pax Minimum||06 Nights/07 Days||Deluxe PP||Premium PP|
|08 pax||Tempo traveler||11970||14700|
|10 pax||Tempo traveler||11192||13923|
|01||Haridwar||Krishna/Similar||Classic residency/ Similar|
|03||Kedarnath||Gov. arrangements||Gov. arrangements|
|05||Badrinath||Krishna Ji/ Similar||Krsihna Ji/Similar|
• Room + breakfast + Dinner (MAPAI) on double / twin sharing basis.
• Local Sightseeing and transfers as per the itinerary.
• All applicable taxes
• Entry fee if any.
• Guide Charges
• Any other expenses of personal use or not mentioned in inclusions.
• Any eventual HIKE in TOUR PRICE due to climatic - natural conditions or government issues.
• Keep identity card/passport handy while travelling
• Ensure that your vehicle is securely locked before you leave it. Don't leave cash or jewelers in your vehicle.
• Vehicle mentioned will perform the duties as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal – point to point.
• Ac will not be used in hilly reason.
• Rates are subject to change without any prior notice.
• Haridwar car rental reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice
• In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
• Hotel Check In /Check Out time is 1300hrs. /1100 hrs.
• Early morning checks in is subject to availability (unless specified).