Kedarnath Badrinath Helicopter Package
On reaching Haridwar, check-in to your hotel. Evening visit Har ki Pauri and enjoy evening Ganga aarti. Take holy dip in the river Ganga. Later visit local market near the place and come back to hotel. Overnight at hotel.
HARIDWAR –a paradise for nature-lovers, Haridwar presents kaleidoscope of Indian culture and civilization. Haridwar also termed as 'Gateway to Gods' is known as Mayapuri, Kapila, Gangadwar as well. The followers of Lord Shiva (Har) and followers of Lord Vishnu (Hari) pronounce this place Haridwar and Hardwar respectively as told by some. It is also a point of entry to Dev Bhoomi and Char Dham (Four main centers of pilgrimage in Uttarakhand) Viz. Badrinath, Kedarnath, Gangotri and Yamunotri.
Day 2: Haridwar /Rudraprayag /Guptkashi (210kms/7-8hr)
After breakfast proceed to Guptkashi enroute visit Devprayag. On arrival check-in Hotel / Swiss Tents. Overnight stay at Guptkashi.DEVPRAYAG - is a town and a nagar panchayat in Tehri Garhwal district in the state of Uttarakhand, India, and is one of the Panch Prayag of Alaknanda River where Alaknanda and Bhagirathi rivers meet and take the name Ganga or Ganges River.
GUPTKASHI - is located at a distance of 47 km from the holy shrine, Kedarnath. The town holds immense religious importance as it houses famous ancient temples like Vishwanath Temple and Ardhnareshwar Temple.
Early morning drive to Phatta Helipad. Departure by Helicopter to Kedarnath. (3584 mts). Visit Kedarnath Temple and return back to Phatta by Helicopter. Later, drive to Guptkashi. Check in Hotel. Overnight stay at Guptkashi
- shrine, one of the 12 jyotirlingas of Lord Shiva, is a scenic spot situated, against the backdrop of the majestic Kedarnath range. Kedar is another name of Lord Shiva, the protector and the destroyer. According to legend, the Pandavas after having won over the Kaurava in the Kurukshetra war, felt guilty of having killed their own brothers and sought the blessings of Lord Shiva for redemption. He eluded them repeatedly and while fleeing took refuge at Kedarnath in the form of a bull. On being followed he dived into the ground, leaving his hump on the surface. The r! emaining portions of Lord Shiva appeared at four other places and are worshipped there as his manifestations. The arms appeared at Tungnath, the face at Rudranath, the belly at Madhmaheshwar and his locks (hair) with head at Kalpeshwar. Kedarnath and the four above-mentioned shrines are treated as Panch Kedar.
Day 4: Guptkashi/ Badrinath (220 kms /7-8 hrs. by Road)
Early morning leave for Badrinath. Evening free for own activities.
- one of the 'Four Dhams' is one of the most celebrated pilgrimage spots of the country and is situated at an elevation of 3,133 meters, guarded on either side by the two mountain ranges known as Nar & Narayan with the towering Neelkanth Peak providing a splendid backdrop. This revered spot was once carpeted with wild berries. Thus the place got the name "Badri van", meaning "forest of berries".
Day 5: Badrinath/Joshimath (45 kms / 2 hrs by road.)
Early morning pilgrims after having a bath in the Taptkund have the Darshan of Badrivishal. One may explore Narad Kund, Brahama Kapal, Charanpaduka, Mata Murty Temple, Mana Village, Vasundhara, Bhim Pul, Vyas Gufa (cave) etc. After darshan transfer to Joshimath. Overnight at Joshimath.
- is situated on the slopes above the confluence of Alaknanda and Dhauliganga. Of the four 'Math established by Adi Shankaracharya, Joshimath is on the way to Badrinath. There are many temples in the township most important is the temple of Nar Singh in commotion of Lord Vishnu. The left arm of this deity is with time and the popular belief holds that the day, the arm completely wither, Badrinath valley will cease to exist and the Gods will transfer the residence into the neighboring Niti Valley at Bhavishya Badri.
Day 6: Joshimath/Haridwar (275 kms/ 10 hrs)
Early morning, Visit to Narsimha Temple,Joshimath. Back to hotel, after breakfast transfer to Haridwar.Overnight stay at Haridwar.Narsimha Temple,Joshimath is about 1200 years old. Dedicated to Vishnu, the presiding deity of the temple is Narsimha, the half-man, half-lion and fourth incarnation of Vishnu. Like Badrinath, he is also sitting in the sukhasana. The characteristic feature of the deity is that its left wrist is very thin and is getting thinner by the day.At the beginning of every winter, the deity from the Badrinath temple is brought in a procession and kept in this temple for 6 months.
DAY 07 – Haridwar Departure.
- At right time depart to Haridwar railway station for onward destination.
Cost: - MAP:
Rupees 6900/- for helicopter return ticket, Phata-Kedarnath-Phata PP.
|No. of Pax Minimum||05 Nights/06 Days||Deluxe PP||Premium PP|
|08 pax||Tempo traveler||11697||14427|
|10 pax||Tempo traveler||10974||13704|
|01||Haridwar||Khanna Palace/Similar||Classic residency/ Similar|
|04||Badrinath||Krishna Ji/ Similar||Krishna Ji/ Similar|
• Room + breakfast + Dinner (MAPAI) on double / twin sharing basis.
• Local Sightseeing and transfers as per the itinerary.
• All applicable taxes
• Entry fee if any.
• Guide Charges
• Any other expenses of personal use or not mentioned in inclusions.
• Any eventual HIKE in TOUR PRICE due to climatic - natural conditions or government issues.
• Keep identity card/passport handy while travelling
• Ensure that your vehicle is securely locked before you leave it. Don't leave cash or jewelers in your vehicle.
• Vehicle mentioned will perform the duties as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal – point to point.
• Ac will not be used in hilly reason.
• Rates are subject to change without any prior notice.
• Haridwar car rental reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice
• In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
• Hotel Check In /Check Out time is 1300hrs. /1100 hrs.
• Early morning checks in is subject to availability (unless specified).