Start your spiritual journey from Delhi. On reaching Haridwar, check-in to your hotel. Evening visit Har ki Pauri and enjoy evening Ganga aarti. Take holy dip in the river Ganga. Later visit local market near the place and come back to hotel. Overnight at hotel.
– a paradise for nature-lovers, Haridwar presents kaleidoscope of Indian culture and civilization. Haridwar also termed as 'Gateway to Gods' is known as Mayapuri, Kapila, Gangadwar as well. The followers of Lord Shiva (Har) and followers of Lord Vishnu (Hari) pronounce this place Haridwar and Hardwar respectively as told by some. It is also a point of entry to Dev Bhoomi and Char Dham (Four main centers of pilgrimage in Uttarakhand) Viz. Badrinath, Kedarnath, Gangotri and Yamunotri.
Day 2: Haridwar – Barkot (190 Km / 6 to 7 hrs)
Morning after breakfast proceeds to Barkot. As you drive through Mussoorie, you can visit the famous Kempty Falls on your way. Kempty falls is the star attraction of Mussoorie. People from all over the world visit the place to have a look at these spectacular waterfalls.On reaching Barkot, check-in to your hotel/camp. Evening for leisure. Overnight at hotel.
Uttarkashi district offers a Himalayan panorama of natural delights, perhaps unmatched elsewhere. It is a treasure - trove of lush valleys, soaring peaks, crashing waterfalls, balmy hot water springs and other bounties of Mother Nature. A full description could easily fill a book, hence only some broad features can be indicated. Barkot is a beautiful hill station which is located on the foot of Yamunotri.
Day 3: Barkot - Jankichatti – Yamunotri – Barkot. (48 Km / 2 hrs)/ (6 Km Trek)
Morning proceeds for Yamunotri. From Jankihatti start your 6 km trek to Yamunotri. You can also hire palki or a horse for your trek.
(Cost Not Included).On your trek, you enjoy the sight of lush green valley and a variety of species of Himalayan shrubs.Perform all the rituals and return back to Barkot, hotel / Camp. Overnight at hotel.
Yamunotri is one of the shrines of the Char Dhams. The temple at Yamunotri is dedicated to Goddess Yamuna who present in the form of a black marble idol in the temple. Yamunotri is the source of the river Yamuna which is also the daughter of Surya, the Sun.
Day 4: Barkot - Uttarkashi (100 km/ 3 -4 hrs) After having your breakfast, check out from the hotel. Start your drive to your next destination, Uttarkashi. On reaching Uttarkashi, check-in to the hotel.
In the evening, attend the famous aarti at Vishwanath Temple. Later, return to the hotel for dinner and overnight at the hotel.UTTARKASHI
- set on the banks of river Bhagirathi, Uttarkashi is well known for its historical monuments, Temples and Ashrams. After taking some rest for the day, you can go stroll around the place.
Day 5: Uttarkashi – Gangotri – Uttarkashi (100 Km / 3 to 4 hrs)
Early in the morning start driving towards Gangotri.
is a popular Hindu pilgrimage town which is set on the banks of river Bhagirathi. River Ganga is believed to have touched earth at this place. The temple is dedicated to Goddess Ganga.On reaching Gangotri, perform Pooja and other rituals. Later, drive back to Uttarkashi. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 6: Uttarkashi – Guptkashi (240 Km / 9 to 10 hrs)
Leave for your next destination, Guptkashi after having your breakfast early in the morning. On reaching, check-in to the hotel/camp. Overnight in the hotel/camp.
- is located at a distance of 47 km from the holy shrine, Kedarnath. The town holds immense religious importance as it houses famous ancient temples like Vishwanath Temple and Ardhnareshwar Temple.
Day 7: Guptkashi – Gaurikund – Kedarnath (35 Km + 22 Km trek)
Get up early in the morning and check out from the hotel after having your breakfast. Start your drive to Gaurikund which is set at a distance of around 33 km. On reaching Son Prayag 5 kms before Gaurikund, drive by jeep to Gaurikund. Afterbreaching Gaurikund start rek to Kedarnath.
KEDARNATH - Temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva. To reach the temple, you can hire a palki or a horse (Cost Not Included). On your way to the temple, you will get to experience the unexplored sights of the snow capped mountains. On reaching, check-in at the Govt. Camps/Lodges. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 8: Kedarnath – Gaurikund – Guptkashi (22 Km trek + 35 Km drive)
This morning you get up before dawn and take a bath. Later, you go to the temple for the 'Abhishek’ to Kedarnath. After Darshan and Puja, return to your respective Camps / Lodges. Start with your trek from Kedarnath to Gaurikund and by jeeps to Sonprayag. At Sonprayag, your car awaits which will take you back to your hotel at Guptkashi. On reaching Guptkashi, Overnight at the hotel.
Day 9: Guptkashi – Joshimath – Badrinath (190 Km / 7 to 8 hrs)
After having your breakfast in the morning, check out of the hotel and start driving towards your next destination, Badrinath via Joshimath.
On reaching Badrinath, check-in to the hotel. After taking some rest and refreshments, leave for you are all set to go to Badrinathb BADRINATH
- is an important pilgrimage site which holds immense importance for both Hindus and Buddhists. Badrinath temple is dedicated to Lord Vishnu and is set at a height of 3133 meter.
Day 10: Badrinath – Joshimath – Rudraprayag (165 Km / 5 to 6 hrs)
This morning, visit Badrinath Temple for Darshan. Later, return to the hotel for breakfast. After breakfast, you can leave for local sightseeing at Badrinath. Visit major attractions of Badrinath such as Mana Village, Vyas Gufa, Ganesh Gufa, and Mata Murti temple.In the afternoon, check out from the hotel and head towards Rudraprayag via Joshimath. En-route visit Karanprayag. After arrival in Rudraprayag chek in and overnight at the hotel.
- holds great religious importance. Also, the town features stunning natural beauty and tranquility. On reaching Rudraprayag, check-in to the hotel. You can relax for the rest of the day or explore the beauty of Rudraprayag.
Day 11: Rudraprayag – Rishikesh – Haridwar (160 Km / 5 to 6 hrs)
This Morning Rishikesh
- is one among the most visited destinations of the country. Also, the place has emerged as the World Capital of Yoga. On reaching Rishikesh, visit the different attractions of the place including Ram Jhula and Laxman Jhula. After sightseeing at the attractions, start driving to Haridwar. Check-in to the hotel on reaching Haridwar. Later, enjoy your dinner and have a comfortable overnight stay.
Day 12: Haridwar – Delhi (230 Km / 6 to 7 hrs)
After breakfast in the morning at the hotel, leave for Delhi railway station / airport for your onward journey.
|No. of Pax Minimum||06 Nights/07 Days||Deluxe PP||Premium PP|
|08 pax||Tempo traveler||20420||26917|
|10 pax||Tempo traveler||19110||25607|
|01||Haridwar||Khanna Palace /Similar||Godwin/ Similar|
|02||Barkot||YRBR Camp/Similar||Nirwana Camp/Similar|
|04||Uttarkashi||Five Elements||Akash Ganga/Similar|
|05||Uttarkashi||Five Elements||Akash Ganga/Similar|
|07||Kedarnath||Gov. arrangements||Gov. arrangements|
|09||Badrinath||Krishna Ji/ Similar||Sarovar Poritco/Similar|
• Room + breakfast + Dinner (MAPAI) on double / twin sharing basis.
• Local Sightseeing and transfers as per the itinerary.
• All applicable taxes
• Entry fee if any.
• Guide Charges
• Any other expenses of personal use or not mentioned in inclusions.
• Any eventual HIKE in TOUR PRICE due to climatic - natural conditions or government issues.
Points to be noted:-
• Keep identity card/passport handy while travelling
• Ensure that your vehicle is securely locked before you leave it. Don't leave cash or jewelers in your vehicle.
• Vehicle mentioned will perform the duties as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal – point to point.
• Ac will not be used in hilly reason.
• Rates are subject to change without any prior notice.
• Haridwar car rental reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice
• In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
• Hotel Check In /Check Out time is 1300hrs. /1100 hrs.
• Early morning checks in is subject to availability (unless specified).