Haridwar Rishikesh Package
Arrival at Haridwar railway station and drive to hotel and check in at hotel. Evening visit Har ki Pauri and enjoy evening Ganga aarti. Take holy dip in the river Ganga. Later visit local market near the place and come back to hotel. Overnight at hotel.
UTTARKASHI - a paradise for nature-lovers, Haridwar presents kaleidoscope of Indian culture and civilization. Haridwar also termed as 'Gateway to Gods' is known as Mayapuri, Kapila, Gangadwar as well. The followers of Lord Shiva (Har) and followers of Lord Vishnu (Hari) pronounce this place Haridwar and Hardwar respectively as told by some. It is also a point of entry to Dev Bhoomi and Char Dham (Four main centers of pilgrimage in Uttarakhand) Viz. Badrinath, Kedarnath, Gangotri and Yamunotri.
Day 2: Haridwar
After breakfast leave for Haridwar sightseeing. Visit Daksh Prajapati temple, Ananand Mai Ashram, Mansa Devi and Chandi devi, Bhuma Niketan, Parmarth, Bharat Mata Mandir, ashrams, Back to hotel and overnight at the hotel.
Day 3: Haridwar - Rishikesh
Morning after breakfast drive to Rishikesh. After arrival in Rishikesh check in at hotel and later visit Laxman Jhula and ashrams. In the evening visit Triveni Ghat to view a holy Ganges Aarti. Overnight at the hotel.
- also known as the “Place of Sagas” is a spiritual town situated 24 kms upstream from Haridwar, at the confluence of the Chandrabhaga and Ganga and surrounded by scenic beauty of the hills on three sides. The whole place is considered to be sacred as it is believed that meditation at this place leads to attainment of salvation. There are many temples-some ancient, some new along the river Ganges. The River side is dotted by the ashrams of Sadhus and Sages. Rishikesh represents the site where Vishnu vanquished the demon Madhu.
Day 4: Rishikesh
Early in the morning start driving towards Gangotri.
After Breakfast drive to Vashishta Gufa (cave).
Vashistha Cave (Vashishta Gufa) - is cave (Guha) of great sage Vashistha. Vashistha was one of the Saptarishis (Seven Great Sages) in ancient India. Vashistha was manas putra of Lord Brahma & Guru of Lord Ram. This cave is located 25 kms far from Rishikesh & it is believed that Vashistha Rishi meditated here. This cave is most beautiful place of meditation. After Visiting Vashistha Gufa drive to Neelkanth Mahadev.
Neelkanth Mahadev - Temple is a Hindu temple dedicated to Nilkanth (Lord Shiva). The temple is situated at a height of 1330 meters and is located about 32 km from Rishikesh. The Neelkanth Mahadev temple is considered to be one of the most famous temples of Rishikesh. With temples at almost every fold of the Himalayan Range, Hindu mythology is closely associated with most of these temples.
Evening come to hotel and overnight at hotel.
Day 5: Rishikesh – Departure
At right time depart to Haridwar railway station for onward destination.
|No. of Pax Minimum
|05 Nights/06 Days
• Room + breakfast + Dinner (MAPAI) on double / twin sharing basis.
• Local Sightseeing and transfers as per the itinerary.
• All applicable taxes
• Entry fee if any.
• Guide Charges
• Any other expenses of personal use or not mentioned in inclusions.
• Any eventual HIKE in TOUR PRICE due to climatic - natural conditions or government issues.
• Keep identity card/passport handy while travelling
• Ensure that your vehicle is securely locked before you leave it. Don't leave cash or jewelers in your vehicle.
• Vehicle mentioned will perform the duties as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal – point to point.
• Ac will not be used in hilly reason.
• Rates are subject to change without any prior notice.
• Haridwar car rental reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice
• In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
• Hotel Check In /Check Out time is 1300hrs. /1100 hrs.
• Early morning checks in is subject to availability (unless specified).