Dodham Ex Delhi
Ex- Delhi (7 Nights / 8 Days)with Kedarnath Night stay
Chardham - The most important Hindu religious path in the Himalayas, which is found in the Garhwal region of Uttarakhand state, in the past which was part of Uttar Pradesh. The path passes through four Hindu pilgrimage destination - Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath and Badrinath
Meet our driver at Delhi airport /station / hotel / home and drive to Haridwar. Check into the hotel arrival in Haridwar. Evening visit Mansa Devi Temple & Ganga Aarti at Har Ki Pauri.Overnight stay at Haridwar.
Day 2: : Haridwar Guptkashi (220kms/8-9hr) Height: 1319 MTS.
Morning after breakfast, drive to Guptkashi via Moolgarh&Lambgoan. Enroute you can see the beautiful river Mandakini at Tilwara. The Mandakiniriver comes from Kedarnath, drive alongside the river to reach Guptakashi, visit ArdhNarishwar Temple in Guptkashi. Check into the hotel arrival in Guptkashi. Overnight stay at Guptakashi.
Guptkashi Weather - pleasant in summer, the temperature ranges from 25-30 degree Celsius. Cold in winters.
Day 3: Guptkashi / / Kedarnath / / Guptkashi (30kms by road & 19kms Trek one way) Height: 3384 MTS.
Morning after breakfast enjoyKedarnath& back your hotel. Overnight stay at Kedarnath.
By Helicopter: Morning our driver will transfer you your prebook Helipad. After Back our car will drop you at Hotel for rest.
By Trek: Morning our driver will drop you at Sonprayag then you have to take local jeep for Gourikund& then your trek strat for kedarnathji. After darshan you follow same & back to Sonpraag. There is big parking issue so driver will back other palace if his contact no. in not working then you have to wait for your driver & send the massage any other driver.
Kedarnath: The Kedarnath shrine, one of the 12 jyotirlingas of Lord Shiva, is a scenic spot situated, against the backdrop of the majestic Kedarnath range. Kedar is another name of Lord Shiva. According to legend, the Pandavas after having won over the Kaurava in the Kurukshetra war, felt guilty of having killed their own brothers and sought the blessings of Lord Shiva for redemption. He eluded them repeatedly and while fleeing took refuge at Kedarnath in the form of a bull.
Kedarnath Weather - Due to its high altitude the weather in Kedarnath remains cold for most part of the year. Summer here is cool and pleasant while winter is severe. During summer season the temperature varies around 18°Celsius. Light woolen wear is recommended. Winter season in Kedarnath is severe with mercury falling to as low as 0°Celsius. During this time the place experiences snowfall as well. Due to the extreme climatic conditions, this time is usually avoided by tourists.
Day 4: Kedarnath / / Guptkashi (30kms by road & 19kms Trek one way) Height: 3384 MTS
Morning after breakfast enjoyKedanrath& back your hotel. Overnight stay at Guptkashi.
By Helicopter: Morning our driver will transfer you your prebook Helipad. After Back our car will drop you at Hotel for rest.
By Trek: Morning trek to Gourikund& then by local jeep to Sonprayag. There is big parking issue so driver will back other palace if his contact no. in not working then you have to wait for your driver & send the massage any other driver.
Day 5 Guptkashi Badrinath (160kms/7hr) Height: 3133 MTS.
Morning after breakfast, drive to Badrinath. Check in to the hotel arrival in Badrinath. Pilgrims after having a bath in the Taptkund have the Darshan of Badrivishal& Aarti in evening. Brahamakapal is significant for PinddanShraddh of ancestors (Pitrus). Overnight stay at Badrinath.
Badrinath one of the 'Ancient Four Dhams' is one of the most celebrated pilgrimage spots of the country and is situated at an elevation of 3,133 meters, guarded on either side by the two mountain ranges known as Nar & Narayan with the towering Neelkanth Peak providing a splendid backdrop. This revered spot was once carpeted with wild berries. Thus the place got the name "Badri van", meaning "forest of berries".
TaptKund :Natural thermal springs on the bank of the river Alaknanda, where it is customary to bath before entering the Badrinath temple.
Mana Village :Inhabited by an Indo-Mongolian tribe, it is the last Indian village before Tibet.
Badrinath Weather: The average maximum temperature will be around 18° Celsius and the average minimum is 8° Celsius. Warm and woolen clothes are hence required for a stay in Badrinath throughout the year. Winter in Badrinath is often accompanied by snow falls. Winter is very chilly with an average temperature of 5° Celsius. Due to the extreme climatic conditions, this time is usually closed for tourists.
Day 6:Badrinath Joshimath Rudraprayag (160kms/7hr) Height: 895 MTS Morning after breakfast, driver for Rudraprayag via Joshimath. Visit on the way Narsingh Temple in Joshimath later drive back to Rudraprayag via Joshimath. Check into the hotel arrival in Rudraprayag. Overnight stay at Rudraprayag.
Rudraprayag Weather - Generally hot in summer, the temperature ranges from 35-40 degree Celsius, Winter: The Days are pleasantly cool but the nights are cold, temp ranges from 20 deg to 05 deg.
Day 7: Rudraprayag Haridwar (165kms/5-6hr) Morning after breakfast, drive for Haridwar .Overnight stay at Haridwar.
Day 8: Haridwar Delhi (220Kms / 6-7hr) Height: 310 MTS. Morning after breakfast, drive for Delhi. Dropping at Delhi airport / station / home / hotel. Pilgrimage Yatra of Chardham is completed with Spiritual Memories
|MAP: Room + Breakfast + Dinner
|Kedar Valley/Shree Hari/Similar
|Kailash Residency/Villa Aadhya/Shivalik Valley /Similar
|Himgiri/Charan Paduka/Laxmi Heights/Similar
|Sarovar Portico/Snow Crest/Similari
|Behl House/Aligarh House/Similar
|Bikaner House /Behl House/Similar
|Rudraprayag / Srinaga
|Shangri La/Vijay Raj/Pushpdeep /Similar
|Monal Resort /Samrat/Similar
|Crystal Ganga / Krishna Ji/Classic Residency/Similar
|Royal Orchid/Godwin / Mango Hotel/Similar
- Hotel accommodation as per package same or similar hotels.
- Meals as per package (Breakfast + Dinner).
- Transfers and sightseeing as prepackage car.
- Only Enroute sightseen included
Cost doesn’t include:
- GST will be extra on bill.
- Anything not mentioned under ‘Package Inclusions’
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals.
- Medical and travel insurance.
- Any kind of entry fees anywhere if not mentioned in including.
- Tips travel insurance, medical insurance, laundry charges, liquors, mineral water, telephone charges.
- All items of personal nature.
- Porter, pony, horse, cable car, boat, train tickets, air tickets charges.
- Helicopter and VIP tickets
Refund: As per hotel policy.
Note: Hotel room booking is subject to availability at the time of package confirmation. There may be changes in Hotel at the time of confirmation
Terms & Conditions: Please read emails carefully and understand the contents and prices. All the email conversations will be also part of your contract with us once you make the booking.
- Rooms and Transport is subject to availability at the time of confirmation
- AC will not run on hilly area and stationary position
- Sightseeing will not be repeated once done
- If guest would like to repeat sightseeing will have to pay additional charge with parking if any.
- Vehicle will go point to point only.
- Lakhamandal, Trijukinarayana, Kalimath sightseen will be on additional charges.
- Woolen clothes are advisable for this yatra.
- Any extra expense such as route change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, additional night stay etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour will be on extra charges.
- Please take care of the belongings before leaving the car or Hotels. Company is not responsible for any loss.
- As per the directive given by the Government of India, all Indian/Foreign Nationals are required to provide proper proof of identification upon check-in. valid identifications documents are: Passport & Visa together, Voters Id card, Current Driver’s License. All the documents must include a photograph.
- Hotel / camps or any kind of accommodation can deny stay if valid id proof is not provided. Company is not responsible for any ID proof related issues.
- For extra adult many hotels provide extra mattress also instead of extra bed. Kindly inform us in advance if you prefer only extra bed instead of extra mattress.
- It is presumed that the tourist must have to medically fit to undertake this yatra. If you have certain kind of allergy (especially for food) or any serious health issues kindly consult with your doctor. If advisable by doctor than only travel and travel with all your consulted medicine according to tour days.
- Many small hotels / resorts do not have lift or will be walkable distance from main road so be prepare yourself for physical exercise.
- Generally hotel check in time is 14:00 hrs and checkout time is 11:00 hrs across India. Confirm early check in or late checkout will be chargeable if not included in cost. Kindly contact hotel directly if you want complimentary early check in or late check out.
- Many hotels charge extra for room heater or Wi-Fi. Normal package does not include this so in that case these charges should be paid at hotels.
- If meals are included in package it will be served at set menu basis in a buffet menu / fixed / meal credit. Any items which are not in their in ideal Buffet / Fixed menu will be charged extra at the time of consumption. Hotels decide the menu and options of items for menu. Some hotels having Meal credit policy instead of Buffet or Fixed Menu during low occupancy in hotel – This meal credit amount is decided by hotel management – if bills goes above the given meal credit amount then extra amount should be paid directly at respective hotel. Room service for the food or packing is charged extra at many hotels.
- If any reason vehicle breakdown happens due to technical reasons we will try our best to arrange another vehicle for the major problems (Time taken according to situation). Change of vehicle could be different this has to be manage in Yatra. For minor problems vehicle will be repaired at nearby service shop/ station. Kindly cooperate.
- We shall not be responsible for any delays & alterations in the program or expenses incurred directly or indirectly due to natural hazards, flight cancellations, accident, breakdown of transport, weather, sickness, landslides, closures/blockades due to political unrest or any such incidents.
- AC will not work in all hill areas or stopped / parked vehicle.
- Driver will not drive on No-entry zones and should not be forced to drive on narrow streets or roads which can create traffic jam. Normal working hours of driver is 12 hrs in case you want services more than 12 hours in a day kindly inform us in advance.
- In some hill area roads driving after sunset and music is not allowed due to risk of life. Kindly cooperate for the same.
- Pick up and drop point will be one only (If multiple pickups and drop please mentions email conversation before booking)
- In case you want multiple visit to the some particular place kindly mention in advance because some places are having very high charges of parking.
- Tour destination / route cannot change without prior notice (Amended route and tour Destination rates may be change)
- The rates are subject to change, depending on the fluctuation of diesel/Petrol prices in India. If the prices increased more than 5 % than the time of booking we will increase the rate even if the rates are confirmed earlier.
- Company reserves the right to give you a similar car if the car you booked is unavailable.
- At many of the tourist destination / hill station - some of the road / shopping market / mall road have "NO ENTRY" for all / some bigger tourist vehicles depends on destination along with time restrictions also. In this kind of situation guest have to manage another available mode of transport with an additional cost and on direct payment basis, this cost is not included in ideal package inclusion.
- Sometime vehicle parking area little far from the sightseeing spots. Guests need to reach the parking at their own cost.
- Vehicle will be permitted to use for sightseeing points on the route and inside the city limits or which is mentioned in itinerary. For additional sightseeing, off route sightseeing, sightseeing not inside the city limits or substitute sightseeing kindly contact company. Refund is not possible if any particular sightseeing point is not covered. In case you want some excursions kindly inform company in advance or discuss these things with company rather than driver.
- No refund for short stay or unveiled facilities.
- No cancellation or any refund will be made if situation is beyond our control, such as bad weather, landslide, climatic conditions or any other natural disaster, fire, any embargo, acts or decisions of government, political or national crisis, road blocks, heavy snow fall, acts of terrorism or other similar causes, strikes or problems at airlines, rails, buses, hotels or transporters, labor unrest, insolvency, business exigencies, operational and technical issues, route and flight cancellations or due to which the customer could not reach the destination and which is beyond our control.
- Company is not responsible for any accident/injury/death/theft of person or property during the course of the tour.
- All rights reserved to management to cancel any service without any refund until full advance money towards the service is received from the customer and accepted by company. Company can change the features or functionality of the services at any time, without any notice.
- Company Here by expressly disclaims any implied warranties imputed by the laws of any jurisdictions or country other than India Company considers itself and intends to the jurisdictions only of the court of Haridwar Uttarakhand India.